Thank you for using the official Florida Hardest-Hit Fund (HHF) Website!
Attention: Florida Housing’s websites are unaffected by the OpenSSL “Heartbleed” vulnerability. For more information about “Heartbleed,” visit http://www.heartbleed.com.
Please be advised that the entities listed below ARE NOT associated with or authorized to represent Florida Housing Finance Corporation (Florida Housing) and/or the Florida Hardest-Hit Fund (HHF). Neither Florida Housing nor its authorized representatives will require any fees to apply for or have eligibility determined for the program.
- Mader Law Group
- Attorneys Legal Network
- The Law Center
- National Loan Restructuring
- LMPrep LLC
- Hardship Center
- KAT Capital Group, LLC
The following agencies are no longer participating in the Hardest-Hit Fund program:
- REACH (Real Estate, Education and Community Housing)
- Reliance Financial, Inc.
- Second Chance Help Center, Inc.
- All-American Foreclosure Solutions, Inc.
- Affordable Housing Centers of America
- Reliable Business Solutions
Please be aware that www.FLHardestHitHelp.org is the OFFICIAL website for Florida’s Hardest-Hit Fund (HHF) program information and to apply for assistance. We strongly encourage you to verify that the website you are using is, in fact, the official Florida HHF website BEFORE you provide your personal information. If you are concerned that you have used a website that is suspicious, contact the HHF Information Line toll-free at 1-(877) 863-5244 to verify the website address.
Application for the Florida HHF program is FREE-OF-CHARGEand you will not be asked to pay for any eligibility determination services in conjunction with applying for the Florida HHF.
Attention Homeowners: Please read the HHF program announcements below.
- Eligibility requirements and program benefits for the Florida Hardest-Hit Fund (HHF) have changed! If you have previously started or completed an application for the Florida HHF Program, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RE-APPLY OR START A NEW ONLINE APPLICATION. Even if your application is incomplete or if you have received an eligibility determination, you do not need to start a new application. To see if you qualify for assistance under the revised eligibility requirements or to see if you are eligible to receive extended program benefits, CONTACT YOUR PREVIOUSLY ASSIGNED ADVISOR AGENCY to update your information and have your application re-evaluated to determine if you qualify. Again, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RE-APPLY OR START A NEW ONLINE APPLICATION! Contact your previously assigned Advisor Agency to have your application re-evaluated using the revised HHF program eligibility requirements. Your Advisor's contact information should be on the original application package you submitted. If you were never assigned to an Advisor Agency, log into your application and click the "Assign Me Now" button. You will be immediately assigned to an Advisor Agency that will contact you within 72 hours to complete your application.
- For previous applicants who:
- were never assigned an Advisor;
- don't remember who their Advisor was;
- don't have the contact information for their Advisor; or
- don't remember how to get back to their application;
Click the "Contact Us" tab at the top of this webpage and send us an email or call the toll-free HHF Information Line at 1-(877) 863-5244; we will ensure you are assisted as soon as possible.
If you previously applied for the Florida HHF Program and one of these was your advisor Agency, you should have been re-assigned. If you were not or you are not sure, click on the "Contact Us" tab at the top of this webpage and send us an email, or call the toll-free HHF Information Line at 1 (877) 863-5244.
This site contains all the information you will need to begin your application for assistance, with step-by-step instructions and prompts to help you. In addition, there are facts about the program, answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) and other foreclosure avoidance information that may be helpful to you.
The federal government has allocated funding to help pay the mortgages of qualified homeowners who are unemployed or underemployed through no fault of their own. Reduction in household income due to death, divorce or disability of a borrower or co-borrower, or any other household member DOES NOT qualify as a financial hardship under this program. The program is availalble in all 67 counties in the State.
Homeowners who qualify for assistance may receive up to twelve (12) months of monthly mortgage payments (including escrowed mortgage-related payments) with up-front mortgage reinstatement funds, or funds to pay past due mortgage payments to bring a delinquent first mortgage current; these funds are paid directly to the loan servicer/lender.
Eligibility requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Must be a Florida resident and a legal US resident/legal alien;
- Must occupy property as primary residence;
- Must be unemployed or underemployed, with at least a 10 percent reduction in income.
Click here to download the "Frequently Asked Questions" document, which contains the complete list of Florida HHF eligibility requirements and program benefits.